Thursday, January 12, 2006

My living area!

My address in Linkoping is Rydsvagen 244A Room 21, 58434 Linkoping feel free to send me cards or even food haha :) thanks in advance!

Here is a picture of my room, quite a big area 20 square metres + a personal toilet! The mirror, christmas hat and 1 litre beer mug (most likely from oktoberfest) were left behind by the previous tenant, which i heard was a french girl. Too bad I din't get to see her


This is my corridor. Very clean and nice right? This is how it works. In each block, there are a few levels, each level has 3 corridors A,B,C and each corridor has their own kitchen. When i first arrived on the 2nd Jan, no one was around... i stayed alone in the corridor, no internet, no noise nothing at all. It was eeriely quiet!

This is the common area where fikka (coffee session) is held among the corridor people. There's a big dining table + a tv here.

And there is the kitchen! This is where experiements are carried out hahaha! You can see the dartboard over there... its for passing time as you cook your stuff. Everyone has their own cupboard and place in the fridges. As i am an exchange student, i din't buy much utensils. I used the centre cupboard where supposedly everything is shared...so just make do with it as time goes!

Ta da! This is the first experiement! Pasta with swedish meat ball! Damn nice can! hahaha

No comments: